- The terms “site”, “this site” and “site” used in this document refer to MavrodinIonuţTiberiu Law Office presentation page, published on www.mavrodin, ro. The site www.mavrodin.ro and mavrodin.ro domain is the property of the Lawyer MavrodinIonutTiberiu who has the capacity of administrator.
- ” MavrodinIonuţTiberiuLaw Office ” (hereinafter referred to as “Mavrodin” is the Law Office with headquarters in Constanţa, 18 EcaterinaVarga Street, 1st floor, flat 2, unique registration number RO 23619589.
- By the terms “user”, “visitor” and “you” we understand all physical and / or legal persons accessing the sitemavrodin.ro, for whatever reason.
- By the term “personal data”, we understand the information we collect from you, on the basis of which you can be personally identified. These may include your first and last name, address, phone number (including mobile number), and email address.
- A “cookie” is a “text-only” string of information that an Internet page transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard drive so that the web page can remember who you are. A cookie will usually contain the domain name of the cookie, the “useful life” of the cookie, and a value, usually a unique number generated at random.
Collection of personal data
In some areas of the sitewww.mavrodin.ro, Mavrodin asks you to provide personal information, including your name and surname, email address, telephone, in order to respond to your message.
Mavrodin also receives and records on his server information about the IP address and cookie information of the site you requested. You can accept, refuse or revoke a cookie by clicking on the buttons in the Cookie Warning Page area and by changing your browser settings, but you may not be able to use all of the interactive features of our page if the cookies are disabled.
By using Mavrodin, you voluntarily agree that the personal data provided by you will be collected, processed and stored. Storing data means keeping the data voluntarily provided by you on any support and for an unspecified period of time. By processing data, we understand the amount of operations that are performed on personal data (e.g., collection, recording, organizing, extracting, storing, deleting).
Transferring personal data to third parties
In the form that is on the Contact page, personal data is securely transferred via e-mail only to email@example.com.
Purposes of collecting personal data
The typical purposes for which your data is used are as follows:
- Responding to your requests
When you ask us a question or make an application we will use the data you provide us to answer your question / request. In some cases, we may need to share your data with other third-party data processors, precisely to ensure that you receive the answer to your request / question promptly and correctly and only for that purpose.
- Future direct marketing
When you explicitly choose to receive commercials/ promotional materials, we will send information to you at certain time intervals, which we believe may be of interest to you. For example, when ticking the newsletter box, you are required to agree with the use of your personal information in order to inform you by e-mail or other forms of communication about updating websites, new opportunities offered by Mavrodin, and additional information which are in your interest as well as newsletters with useful information. Only if you agree, we may share your data, or transmit it to other carefully selected companies that may wish to transmit information to you, as it will be specified when we collect your data. However, at any time, you may withdraw (“unsubscribe”) from such a future contract. Such withdrawal / unsubscription will result in the termination of any such reference to you and removal / deletion from the database (the right to be forgotten).
- Drawing statistics
The statistics we perform are useful for monitoring the presence of users on the site and design activities undertakings. For this we will use both your personal data and cookies. Within these statistics, your presence is anonymous.
- Comment on the sitearticles
When making a comment (if applicable), we will use the data you provide to confirm or deny the comment you have entered. In some cases, we may need to share your data with other third-party data processors, just to make sure that your text as a comment does not contain explicit words or vulgar language.
Commitment to privacy
Mavrodin protects the privacy and image rights of site users. Our main objective is to provide our site users with a secure online experience that does not adversely affect their personal lives. In this regard, we take every precaution to ensure that the information you enter in our database is used only for the purposes you are considering.
When visiting our site,we assure you that we will not collect other personal data, other than those voluntarily offered, through a manifestation of your express will. Mavrodin will not transmit (by selling or hiring) your personal data to third parties.
Mavrodin makes an exception to this rule in the following cases:
- With your consent;
- If the information is needed by the company’s partners to improve or facilitate the services or products you require; partner companies are entitled to use some personal data provided directly by Mavrodin only to the extent that their assistance is needed;
- Your personal data may be transmitted to the authorities, at their justified request, for the investigation of certain offenses.
- If your activities are inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth by Mavrodin or the instructions for the use of certain products and services;
- In case Mavrodin merges or is acquired in whole or in part by another company, the database is transferred to the new operator. If Mavrodin becomes insolvent, the database may be sold, transacted only with the consent of the court. In such situations you will be notified by email or through an ad posted on the site.
Site users have the possibility to send us comments, questions and suggestions. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the right to privacy and the right to image of the individuals.
Personal data security
We undertake to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing. These measures ensure, according to the state of the art used in the processing and costs, an adequate level of security with regard to the risks posed by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected. The security requirements are developed by the supervisory authority and will be updated periodically in line with technical progress and accumulated experience.
This site uses security measures against the loss, alteration or misuse of information under our control. Mavrodin does not assume any responsibility for the loss of information caused by bugs or software errors with which the site is designed and hosted. We also do not respond to the security breaches that may exist on hosting servers lodgingthe site or third parties.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law no. 677/2001, any person registered as a visiting person has the following rights:
- The right to information (Article 12), i.e. the right to receive minimum information on the processing activities carried out by Mavrodin in accordance with the legal requirements;
- The right of access to personal data (Article 13), i.e. the right to obtain from the personal data controller, upon request and under the conditions established by the legislation in force, the confirmation that the data concerning it are or not processed by the personal data operator, as well as details of the processing activities;
- The right to intervene on personal data (Article 14), i.e. the right to obtain from the personal data operator, upon request and free of charge: (i) where appropriate, rectification, updating, blocking or deleting data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data; (ii) where appropriate, the transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the law; (iii) notifying to third parties to whom the data have been disclosed any operation carried out under items (i) and (ii) if such notification is not impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort in relation to the legitimate interest which might be harmed;
- The right to object (Article 15), that is, the right to oppose, at any moment, on justified and legitimate grounds relating to its particular situation, any data which is intended to be processed, unless there are legal regulations providing otherwise;
- The right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision (Article 17), i.e. the right to obtain human intervention on such a decision and to challenge the decision;
- The right to appeal to the courts (Article 18) in order to defend any rights guaranteed by the applicable law, without interference on the possibility of addressing an complaintto the supervisory authority.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016, any person registered as a concerned person has the following rights:
- The right to restrict the processing to the extent that the conditions provided by the law are fulfilled;
- The right to data portability, namely: (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to transmit these data by Mavrodin to another data controller, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- The right to withdraw your consent when there is processing based on it;
- The right to delete data (the “right to be forgotten”).
Any information provided by you will be considered and will constitute your express consent that your personal data will be used by Mavrodin for the statedpurposes.
Upon request and free of charge, the user has the right to requestconfirmation that the data concerning him / her are processed by Mavrodin or not. Mavrodin undertakes to send a reply within 15 days.
The user has the right to request Mavrodin to rectify, update, block or delete his/hers stored personal data. Within 15 days, MavrodinIonuţTiberiuLaw Office undertakes to communicate the measures taken, as well as, where appropriate, the name of the third party to whom the user’s personal data have been disclosed.
The user has the right to oppose, at any time, for justified and legitimate reasons related to his / her particular situation, data that are intended to be processed, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary. In the case of justified opposition, the processing may no longer cover the data concerned. Also, the user has the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data that is intended to be processed for direct marketing on behalf of Mavrodin or a third party, or to be disclosed to third parties for such a purpose. Within 15 days, Mavrodin undertakes to communicate the measures taken as well as, where appropriate, the name of the third party to whom the user’s personal data have been disclosed.
Without prejudice to the possibility of addressing the supervisory authority’s complaint, the user has the right to appeal to the courts for the protection of any rights guaranteed by this law, that have been violated.
The user who has suffered damage as a result of the processing of unlawful personal data may apply to the competent court for repairing the damage. The competent court is the one in whose territorial jurisdiction the applicant is domiciled. The claim for legal action is exempt from stamp duty.
For the exercise of these rights, the user will submit to Mavrodina written, dated and signed application. In the application, the applicant may indicate whether he/she wishes the information to be communicated to him/her at a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that personal information is handed over.
The legislative framework underlying this document is the “General Data Protection Regulation” published in the Official Journal of the European Union Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and the repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and “Law no. 677 of 21 November 2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data”and”Law no. 506 of 17 November 2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector “.
Concept and production
This website was created using the open source WordPress software.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0341 / 881.645, or you can write to us at the address: 18Ecaterina Varga Street, 1stfloor, flat 2, Constanta, Romania.
Responsible for the protection of personal data: MavrodinIonuţTiberiu.
Last updated on 19 October 2018